Team Recon Monaco (TRM98) Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
BRAVO aux CAE qui l'on réussit ! Bienvenue sur le Forum de la TEAM RECON MONACO (TRM98) !
resentation Mode is: OFF

Répondre au sujet    Team Recon Monaco (TRM98) Index du Forum » Espace Autre Team » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
resentation Mode is: OFF
Auteur Message
LarryWalker

Nom et Prénom: Larry Walker
Date de naissance: 01/10/1988
Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message resentation Mode is: OFF Répondre en citant
I have an XPS 1710 with XP, SP2 and latest updates.  I am trying to connect the S-video to an external LCD monitor and I get the "Presentation Mode is: OFF" message.  This has worked before by simply hitting the Fn button along with F8 and toggling through the display options.  Now I get this message and for the life of me I am unable to resolve it.  I have read the FAQs on the Video section and even googled the whole net for an answer but to no avail.  The only thing I have not tried is updating the Video Card driver/software which seems unnecessary since it has worked in the past. 

Any idea?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/18317427

Branding Motion Graphics video

Mar 19 Déc 2017 - 09:55
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 19 Déc 2017 - 09:55
Répondre au sujet    Team Recon Monaco (TRM98) Index du Forum » Espace Autre Team » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation